Flutter’s architecture empowers great user experience
With Flutter’s declarative syntax you simply describe what your
user interface should do. For example, use a
Row to layout a Text
and Icon widget horizontally. It’s easy to learn and maintain.
Impeller, Flutter’s rendering engine, talks directly to the Metal graphics API making Flutter apps fast and flexible. No abstractions over system UI components.Learn more about Impeller
Flutter on iOS
With Flutter, design can be involved in every step in the development journey.
- Leverage pre-built components from the Material and Cupertino (iOS-style) libraries, or create your own custom design systems.
- Create stunning animations with tools like Rive and Lottie.
- Use hot reload to see design changes instantly.
- Prototype ideas directly in the browser with drag-and-drop tools like FlutterFlow, or web-based IDEs like Zapp.run.
- Preview UIs in multiple configurations, directly in continuous delivery processes, with Widgetbook.
See how Flutter is helping iOS developers
Start learning about Flutter for iOS
macOS install / iOS setup
Get started developing iOS apps with Flutter. Follow our guide with code and examples.
Small team at Lucid Motors quickly launches a multiplatform app from a single codebase with Flutter
MarketWatch Stock Market Game
MarketWatch launches Virtual Stock Exchange app in 3 months with Flutter
When the pandemic gave Africa’s leading online travel agency an opportunity to reconsider their tech stack, they turned to Flutter to migrate all their apps to a single codebase.
US Department of Veterans Affairs
STAIR: Helping veterans acclimate back into civilian life with Flutter