The Flutter tutorials teach you how to use the Flutter framework to build mobile applications for iOS and Android.
Choose from the following:
- Building layouts
- How to build layouts using Flutter’s layout mechanism. Once you’ve learned basic principles, you’ll build the layout for a sample screenshot.
- Adding interactivity to your Flutter app
- You’ll extend the simple layout app created in “Building Layouts in Flutter” to make an icon tappable. Different ways of managing a widget’s state are also discussed.
- Animations in Flutter
- Explains the fundamental classes in the Flutter animation package (controllers, Animatable, curves, listeners, builders), as it guides you through a progression of tween animations using different aspects of the animation APIs.
- Internationalizing Flutter apps
- Learn how to internationalize your Flutter application. A guide through the widgets and classes that enable apps to display their content using the user’s language and formatting conventions.