Set up your environment and start building.
Dip into the rich set of Flutter widgets available in the SDK.
Bookmark the API reference docs for the Flutter framework.
Browse the cookbook for many easy Flutter recipes.
Check out the Flutter examples.
View the many videos on the Flutter Youtube channel.
What’s new on the site
February 26, 2019
For a listing of new docs, see what’s new.
New to Flutter?
- Building layouts in Flutter
- Learn how to create layouts in Flutter, where everything is a widget.
- Adding interactivity to your Flutter app
- Learn how to add a stateful widget to your app.
- A tour of the Flutter widget framework
- Learn more about Flutter’s react-style framework.
- Get the answers to frequently asked questions.
Flutter in Focus: Learn Flutter features in 10 minutes or less.
Flutter in Focus playlist
In Flutter, “everything is a widget”! If you want to better understand the two kinds of widgets, Stateless and Stateful, see the following videos, part of the Flutter in Focus series.
Want to skill up?
If you learn best by watching engineers write code, make mistakes, and fix them, check out the Boring Flutter Show video series:
You may also find these docs useful: